Tuesday, June 3, 2008

If that guy's got into your blood...

Well, well, well. Times are interesting for me these days in the love department. I've developed a crush on one of my friends, and I'm curious to see if that goes anywhere. (He's also tattooed and bald and kind of freaky looking... and I love it! And he's a horror buff, which appeals to me. Muchly.) One of his friends has actually promised to help me do a little recon and find out if the interest is mutual. I realize that's very high school, but hey, what the heck? We pinky swore on it. Meanwhile, my ex-- with whom I've managed to maintain a surprisingly durable friendship-- is planning to visit this month, and everyone else seems to think something's going to happen between us. I honestly don't know. I still have feelings for him, but I don't know that they're mutual. I don't know if it would be a good idea even if they were. Either way, the visit should be interesting...

No comments: